Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Our first post!




Hey friends!!!

Here we are entering the blogosphere...
I'm not sure if that is a real word or one I made up in my little brain.
Anyways, here we are.
This is a place we are going to share
Stories
Tutorials
Product Information
and more
 We hope you enjoy what you read and find it helpful, funny, and informative!
If you have something you'd like us to share please let us know!

So, let's get started!

I wanted to begin by sharing with you how Salon Boheme was born.
I first shared this story over on my personal blog Blessed Is Me.

There have been a couple changes since the original post was made.
Tab has gone to spread her wings at her own salon and Amber has joined us! 

Amber has been a seamless fit into our salon family and we can't wait to meet her little bundle due in August.

Click the link to read about how Salon Boheme came to be:


 We hope you enjoy!

Peace and love love love

No comments:

Post a Comment