Tuesday, July 22, 2014

This Is Our Salon



I try very hard not to ever use the words
"my salon"
I know that I can't do this alone.
I know that Salon Boheme isn't what it is based on me alone.
I need every person who is on our team, every client and potential client.
 Salon Boheme belongs to all of us.


Every person who has walked through our door has brought a lesson.


We are the community we live in.
We strive to give back what is given to us and we can't do that without you.

We know that without you there would be no us.

Salon Boheme was built on the dream of a 6th grade girl that has evolved into a place bigger than my wildest dreams.

Thank you for:
supporting us
trusting us
sharing your celebrations with us
letting us try crazy new ideas on your hair
for delivering everytime we ask for food, school supplies, Christmas presents, shoes and everything in between.
telling your friends about us

You are what makes Salon Boheme what it is.




We don't take for granted that you have many choices for all your
salon and spa needs and can't thank you enough for choosing us.


Peace and love, love, love
Kallie

No comments:

Post a Comment